Finding the right Atlanta apartments is often as simple as knowing wherever to appear. This is a selection of the top five apartments in Atlanta for rental. We’ve provided just a little snapshot of what you could expect to in every apartment complex and just what the expense are.
1. The HartFord Place Apartments are available at 500 Northside Circle, NW Atlanta. They come in the midtown area, just a couple of blocks in the transportation centers Buckhead and Atlantic Stations. The place is near to Georgia Tech along with other colleges in Atlanta which is in closeness to some theatre and great shopping. The ground plans range from the 1 bed room 1 bath and also the 2 bedrooms, 2 baths. The main one bed room apartments choose typically $525 and also the 2 bedrooms choose typically $769. They’re a dog friendly apartment and permit pets which are 50 lbs or fewer and need you to pay a non-refundable pet deposit of $300 per pet.
2. Publish Apartment Homes has numerous structures for rental. They’ve apartments both furnished and unfurnished in addition to condominiums. Among the best Publish apartments may be the Publish Parkside apartments available at 250 tenth street, NE Atlanta. Amenities at these Atlanta apartments include laundry facilities, a health club, business center, subterranean parking, controlled access parking and numerous outside areas for grilling and merely chilling out. They’re pet friendly apartments but there are several exceptions in addition to rules for the pets. Here you’ll find 1 and a pair of bed room apartments. The main one bed room apartments start at $925 and also the 2 bedrooms start at $1500.
3. Centennial apartments provide you with a comfortable yet luxurious home. They’re found at 526 Centennial Olympic Boulevard, Atlanta. This really is right in the center of downtown so that you can enjoy shopping with easy commute because they are within a few minutes of Atlantic station. It’s near to Fox theatre, Centennial Olympic Park, The Georgia Dome, CNN, The field of Coke and also the New Georgia Aquarium simply to name a couple of. Community amenities include controlled access parking, a health club, 24 hrs available maintenance staff, trash compactors and three beautiful pools. Apartments have French doorways, built-in book shelves and washer/dryer combos. They’ve one to three bed room apartments and rent starts at $750 and rises to $1700. They’re a dog friendly apartment with a few exclusions for several breeds. You spend a $400 pet deposit that is non-refundable as well as your pet needs to weigh under 45 lbs.
4. The Arbor Hillsides Apartment Homes are available at 2696 N. Druid Hillsides Road, Atlanta. The city amenities include tennis courts, racquetball courts, pool, volleyball courts, sun deck, two 24 hrs clothes care centers, a playground along with a round-the-clock fitness center. They’ve 1 bedrooms to three bedrooms beginning from $650 up to $1600. They’re pet friendly and permit dogs and cats. They’ve apartments no more than 592 sq. ft and the size of 1456 sq. ft.
5. The Stacks at Fulton Cotton Mill Atlanta apartments are easily located near to everything the Georgia Dome, Georgia Condition, Grant Park, Downtown, Midtown and Turner Field among many other places. These apartments have been in truth encircled by everything, if you such as the outdoors and live an energetic lifestyle or love shopping or art you’ll find everything here. They’ve both 1 and 2 bed room apartments available.
There are more great apartments for rental in Atlanta and it is best to look in advance to find out if they are available when you wish to maneuver. The web is a superb tool for finding the right ones and narrowing lower apartments so utilize it available.